|Features and Benefits
- Fail Safe Design (Semi S2 Compliant)
- Chemically Resistant Materials
- Pipe Size 1/8″ to 1/2″ (3-13mm)
- Uses Multiple Beam Array – High Contrast Level
- Inherently Safe – Optical Light
The HPF-T032 fiber sensor has an outside fiber dimension of 2.3mm. We recommend that the HPX-NT or the HPX-ET series be used in conjunction with this fiber to insure insertion ability without scraping Teflon film upon insertion. The NT and ET sensor series are visible red in nature so penetration through slurries and ability to sense slurries same as clear liquid may be limited. The HPF-T032 is not sealed from liquid penetration so care should be taken to protect polycarbonate prisms in sensing head from chemical attack. Please request assistance from Yamatake for programming options that will work inyour specific application.
- Handle with care because the surfaces can be damaged easily.
- Fiber cables can be cut with included tool FE-PA-F1.
- Cutter (1), Cord Ties (2) and Anti-Slip Tubes (2) are included.
- Liquid droplets or bubbles may cause incorrect operation.
- Sensing stability depends on the liquid characteristics (color refractive index, viscosity), so that it is necessary to confirm the operation before using.
- Material – Case: PEI (Black), Inner Prism: PC (Clear), Cord Tie: PA66 (Black), Anti-Slip Tube: Silicon Resin (Black).
- This fiber unit is not of water-proof structure.